Becoming a CapitalCare Physician
Our Central Business Office (CBO) provides our practitioners and staff with the administrative and clinical support they need to devote their fullest time and attention to patient care.
Central clinical support includes:
- Quality Improvement and Disease Management
- Coding Education
- Practitioner and Staff Education
- Clinical Informatics
Central administrative support includes:
- Accounting and Finance
- Billing and Contract Administration
- Business Systems
- Central Purchasing
- Facilities Management
- Financial and Regulatory Compliance
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Marketing and Communications
Our Commitment to Community
- We support many regional not-for-profit organizations through sponsorships, donations and employee participation, including the American Cancer Society, MS Society, Alliance for Positive Health, and American Heart Association, among others.
- CapitalCare physicians and staff have participated in medical missions to Uganda, Kenya, Haiti and the Dominican Republic.
- Our Developmental-Behavioral Pediatricians provide vital services to children with special needs in a 22-county service area.
Our Commitment to Family - Ours and Yours
- We believe that out most valuable asset is our people and, based on employee satisfaction surveys, CapitalCare has been repeatedly named by the Albany Business Review as one of the Best Places to Work in the Capital District.
- We provide a robust and competitive package of compensation and employee benefits.
- For many positions, CapitalCare offers flexible hours that enable our employees to be successful in their professional, personal and family lives.
- Part-time positions and job-sharing are often available for physicians seeking these situations.
Our Commitment to the Future
Now, more than ever before, healthcare is changing at a remarkable pace and nobody knows exactly what the future will bring. We understand that young physicians are anxious about this uncertainty and eager to make the right decision when choosing a practice setting.
Physicians who are part of CapitalCare today have been caring for their communities for 40 years or more. We know that to continue this tradition on services, we need to attract the best and brightest physicians who are seeking new opportunities today. As you consider all of your options, please talk with us about your professional needs and desires, as well as your hopes and dreams. We're listening and we may have just what you're looking for.
Our Relationship with KeyBank
Through our relationship with Key Bank, we are able to offer financial services benefits to employees of CapitalCare Medical Group.
- Doctor Mortgage program for incoming physicians, designed for physicians in the first 7 years after residency.
- Key Private Bank - retirement planning, investment planning, personal banking and estate and trust planning delivered by a team of local experts, including credentials advisors with experience in the medical community.
Our Home: Living in the Capital Region
Click here to watch a video on what makes the Captial Region a great place to live.
If you want to learn more about CapitalCare and how you could become a part of our clinical team, contact our Human Resources Department by clicking here. You can also visit our LinkedIn page by clicking here.